WHAT ARE MASTERCARD / VISA ZERO BALANCE CARDS?
- Prepaid Mastercard/Visa cards that have no funds loaded initially. You load the funds when required
- Use anywhere Mastercard/Visa is accepted – 37 million stores worldwide and online
- Spending power up to $9,999
- 18 months validity for date of purchase
- Your own card design, or your corporate logo on one of our generic designs, or purely one of our generic designs – it’s your choice
- Personalised or issued with a generic name i.e. Gift Cardholder
- Singleload Mastercard or Visa (not reloadable)
- Zero Balance Chip card also available. Choose between load values up to $4,999 or $9,999 and cards with or without ATM access.
- Optional phone-wallet compatibility.
WHEN SHOULD YOU USE “ZERO BALANCE” PREPAID CARDS?
You have a program that runs over a long period.
You want to reward the customer only after they have achieved a desired behaviour (customer acquisition, retention, spend).
You want your sales team to reward your clients during their sales visits.
You are concerned about security.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOU?
- Cash flow. You are not loading the value on the prepaid card until it is required.
- Saves time. You have the plastic stock on hand.
- The cards have a longer life.
- Proven, powerful customer acquisition and sales building tool. You are handing out a high value incentive but it is not loaded until the customer undertakes your required acquisition, retention or spend behaviour.
- Cost efficiencies with buying in bulk and loading later.